I have lots of things "cooking", most of which can be found in various branches of my gEDA GIT repository, which I push out to repo.or.cz.
Some things nearing completion:
- Drawing fixes for slow rendering with composited desktops
- Refactoring of data-structures to remove the ATTRIB struct
- Refactoring and cleanup of "placing" code in gschem
Some longer term projects:
- Desktop integration, including MIME type registration and icons (Based on work by Tomaz Solc)
- Cairo rendering for gschem
- Continued refactoring of libgeda and gschem to use more GList based APIs
In the mean time, I've a couple of bugs to fix in the development branch... it seems that even the most careful refactoring can introduce bugs or uncover problems.