Sunday 12 December 2010

Long time, no post!

I just noted that it has been over two years since I wrote anything here!

Whilst I've been constantly encouraging other people I know to blog more about interesting projects they have been working on, I have not been writing anything myself.

Interesting projects have been happening though - mostly afforded by the fact I've had to take some time off from my PhD work in order to overcome some personal problems with depression. I'm pleased to report that I'm feeling a lot better now, and that addressing the issue was what needed to be done.

Anyway, on to the fun stuff..

I've been trying to slowly persuade the PCB+GL branches I've been maintaining into a shape suitable for being pushed back upstream. This effort is taking shape, and a number of commits have already been pushed.

I recently had a cleaning spree, pushing over 30 new commits to make PCB compile without warnings. We now stand a chance of seeing new warnings as and when they appear, and hopefully not letting bugs hide in the forrest that was until recently, our compile output.

No comments:

Post a Comment